Brake Inspections in Sidney from Steve’s Service
Brake inspections are a regular maintenance or repair included in owning a vehicle. By having a reliable and working brake system, you’re able to keep you, your family and others on the road safe. By getting an annual brake inspection from Steve’s Service, you’re ensuring your brake system’s reliability and safety, and keeping other Sidney drivers from harm.
Do I need a brake inspection?
If you notice your vehicle is experiencing any of the following warning signs, call us today and schedule a brake inspection:
- Brake warning light stays on
- Continuous squealing or grinding noise
- Hard brake pedal
- Low or spongy pedal
- Vibrations when applying brakes
What happens during a brake inspection?
When you come into our full-service shop for a brake inspection, you can expect the following:
1. We’ll remove all of your wheels, which allows us to perform a fully comprehensive inspection.
2. We take a thorough inspection and then explain to you what needs to be done, if we noticed any problems during the inspection.
3. We offer a manufacturer’s warranty on pads and shoes and always stand behind the work we do for you.
If you’re in need of a brake inspection, contact our full auto service shop today to schedule an appointment!